Pokémon Go is a virtual reality game from Niantic where players can catch Pokémon in real life through their phones and be a Pokémon trainer in real life. In the game, players can take part in Raids which are a fundamental part of the game. In these raids, players can fight against various Pokémon ranging from 1 Star to 5 Star variants. The developers release a new schedule to showcase the upcoming raids every month. This month they have also added Shadow Raids to the roster and here’s the complete lineup for the current raid schedule in Pokémon Go for October 2023.
Pokémon Go Raid Schedule for October 2023
Just like every other month, October too will be very eventful for Pokémon Go players as they’ll have plenty of events, raids and much more to participate in. Niantic has also added Shadow Raids as a part of the schedule in which players will be able to fight against Pokémon such as Shadow Moltres but only on weekends. Shadow Raids were introduced in May 2023 and are the most difficult form of raids to participate in. A new set of Pokémon are available for Spotlight and Raid Hours as always and this time, players will have a chance to fight against Pokémon such as Guzzlord, Raikou, and much more.
Here’s the complete Raid Boss schedule in Pokémon Go for October 2023. The Pokémon are mentioned in the list along with the number of days they’ll be available beside them.
1. Pokémon Go Mega Raids Schedule October 2023
- Gardevoir (Mega): September 16 to October 6
- Gengar (Mega): October 6 to October 20
- Banette (Mega): October 20 to November 6
2. Pokémon Go 5-Star Raids Schedule October 2023
- Entei – September 23 to October 6
- Suicune – September 23 to October 6
- Raikou – September 23 to October 6
- Guzzlord – October 6 to October 20
- Darkrai – October 20 to November 3
3. Pokémon Go 3-Stad Raids Schedule October 2023
- Hisuian Braviary
4. Pokémon Go 1-Star Raids Schedule October 2023
Pokémon Go Shadow Raids Schedule October 2023
Shadow Raids are tougher than normal raids; players can use new in-game mechanics and items to win in them. 1 Star and 3 Star Shadow Raids will be available daily for players to take part in while 5 Star Shadow Raids will take place only take place on the weekends.
So here’s the list of Shadow Raid Boss schedules for October 2023. The Shadow Pokémon are mentioned in the list along with which star shadow raid boss they are written beside them.
- Mewtwo – 1-Star
- Machop – 1-Star
- Wooper – 1-Star
- Pineco – 1-Star
- Gilgar – 3-Star
- Electabuzz – 3-Star
- Magmar – 3-Star
- Moltres – 5-Star
To take part in Shadow Raids, players will need to find a Gym that is overtaken by Team Go Rocket. They will need Raid Passes to take part in Shadow Raids just like normal Raids. Players can earn up to one Raid Pass each day by spinning the Photo Disc at any Gym or they can purchase a Premium Raid Pass from the Shop too.
Raid Hours in Pokémon Go
Raid Hours is a special event hosted by Niantic every week that provides the players with a better chance of catching 5-Stars Raid Pokémon. For the raid schedule in October 2023, Pokémon Go has Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Guzzlord, and Darkrai in all the Pokémon Gyms as of now. Raid Hours takes place every Wednesday from 6 PM to 7 PM. Players don’t need to worry about checking the time according to their time zones as all of the times are adjusted to their local time.
Spotlight Hours in Pokémon Go
The following Pokémon will be available from 6 PM to 7 PM local time for Pokémon Spotlight Hours on the specific dates along with the bonus they provide.
- Slowpoke – 2x Candy for transferring Pokémon on October 3
- Shroomish – 2x XP for evolving Pokémon on October 10
- Pumpkaboo – 2x Stardust for catching Pokémon on October 17
- Phantump – 2x XP for catching Pokémon on October 24
- Yamask – 2x Candy for catching Pokémon on October 31
Pokémon Go Events Schedule October 2023
A lot of events take place every month in Pokémon Go. Players sometimes miss out on the events of their choice as these events go on for a limited amount of time and players are not aware of it. So here’s the list of the complete event schedule in Pokémon Go for October along with their duration written beside them.
- Out to Play – September 27 to October 2
- Detective Pikachu Returns – October 5 to October 9
- Go Battle Weekend: Geeta – October 7 to 8
- Harvest Festival – October 12 to 17
- Timburr Community Day – October 15
- Incense Day – October 21
- Pokémon Go Halloween 2023 Part 1 – October 19 to October 26
- Pokémon Go Halloween Part 2 and Team Go Rocket Takeover – October 26 to October 31
What are your thoughts on the Raid Battles schedule for October 2023 in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.