Police are investigating the shocking theft of more than $60,000 in designer goods from a home in Melbourne’s east, including Gucci, Bulgari, and Chanel.
Police allege a man and woman, both believed to be aged in their 30s or 40s, gained access to the Balwyn North home via a window shortly before 3pm on September 18.
Once inside, the duo allegedly rounded up various designer and homeware items, including:
• Handbags from brands including Gucci, Celine, Bulgari and a Hermes Birkin bag,
• Hermes and Chanel shoes
• Dior sunglasses, and other select items from Fendi and Robert Vivier
• Assorted jewellery from Bulgari, Graff, Hermes, Van Cleef Arpels, Tiffany and Dior
• A Dyson vacuum cleaner; and
• Various specialty Lego kits
Police have since released CCTV video of a man and woman who detectives hope might be able to assist with their investigation.
The woman is described as caucasian in appearance, with blonde hair, and was wearing a grey top, white pants, and carrying a black handbag.
The man is described as caucasian in appearance, with a solid build, and was wearing a black hat, black hooded top, blue jeans and work boots.
Anyone with information or CCTV footage is urged to contact Crime Stoppers.