As the story progresses into Call of Duty Mobile, the public is disappointed that Atlas Corporation has once again overstepped its bounds. It’s time for the Folks in the best of all to speak up as protests and demonstrations take over the streets. After Season 4 Call of Duty Mobile concludes, COD Mobile Season 5 2023 is making waves with a new multiplayer map and a new mode, as well as improvements to Weekend Tournaments, including the ability to compete in multiplayer and Battle Royale.
COD Mobile Season 5 2023 Get Destroyed! update: Key highlights
COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Battle Pass
Along with new operator skins, weapon blueprints, calling cards, and extra COD points that can be used to purchase a Premium Pass or Store later, the new Battle Pass offers both free and paid stuff.
Free Battle Pass Levels
Make room for the FFAR 1 Assault Rifle, which can be obtained at Battle Pass level 21 and has one of the highest rates of fire in its class. Get the new Guardian Scorestreak at level 14, a weapon to use that emits radiation in a cone, slowing the enemy’s mobility, impairing their vision and dealing constant low level damage. Many camo masks, weapon blueprints and Hades-Shattered Hearts at level 50 there are additional free level highlights.
Premium Pass levels
Access all content in Get Wrecked! stream, including operator skins such as Rampage — Showdown, Synaptic — Neutralizer, Sims — Regulator, and Roze — Smokey Skies, with the purchase of the Premium Pass. Use AK117 — Corporate Issue, ZRG 20MM — Holy Roman, FFAR 1 — Burnt a Cinder, Shorty — Patched, and Switchblade X9 — Treachery to eliminate the opposition.
Battle Pass subscription
By purchasing a Battle Pass subscription, you can join the ground forces and receive additional rewards each season, a 10% increase in player and weapon XP, and some 10x discounts for hauling crates.
The Hunter—Infantry Operator Skin, MAC-10 — Mollusk Majesty Weapon Blueprint, and Bag—Mollusk Majesty are among the Season 5 Ground Force rewards.
COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Multiplayer Updates
New multiplayer map: Armada Strike
Armada Strike pits players against each other on a massive ship in the middle of a fleet of ocean liners as battle rages on the high seas. First introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Armada Strike challenges players with battles above and below decks, and features abseil ropes that allow quick access between the two decks.
Cross an important passage through the ship by diving into the water to perform water flank attacks and engage in a battle for control of the central control room. Push the opposing team until you reach the victory screen, while keeping an eye out for snipers and other long-range operators on the right and left flanks.
New multiplayer mode: Search and Rescue
Search and rescue players are tasked with attacking or securing explosive locations while combining the functions of search and destroy and confirmed kill. Once per round, players can revive knocked out comrades.
Operators will leave a dog tag behind after their initial eradication. If picked up by a teammate, the fallen operator will respawn in battle; if the opponent grabs it first, the fallen operator is eliminated. Similar to Search and Destroy, teams can win by successfully detonating or deactivating a bomb location, or by completely destroying the rival team.
COD Mobile Season 5 2023: Battle Royale Updates
Trophy System is coming to Battle Royale
Players can now use the trophy system that will be added to Battle Royale in Season 5 to defend their city. So that you can focus on the opponent in front of you instead of escaping the incoming blast radius, the autonomous defense system disables a limited amount of incoming explosives while it is active. As you navigate the map, keep an eye out for this key tactical item.
New themed event: Desolate Endurance
Create your own survival base, gather resources, build structures and fortify your foundations in this chaotic region. Participate in multiplayer and Battle Royale to earn milestones such as daily quests that grant advanced resources upon completion. By upgrading the structures in your base with these premium materials, you can collect additional rewards more efficiently.
New seasonal challenges and featured events in COD Mobile Season 5 2023
Season 5 features new seasonal challenges and events that reward operator skins, weapon blueprints, Battle Pass XP, and more, including a new Tactical Flashlight attachment.
New attachment: Mount the new tactical flashlight on the RUS-79U to detect enemy operators from a greater distance in all lighting conditions. This is an excellent attachment for quickly acquiring enemy targets at long ranges in all environments.
Check the In-Game Events tab throughout the season for more information, as well as daily mission rewards and monthly login incentives.
Shop Update: New Mythic Weapon Draw and more
- New Mythic Weapon Draw: Handing over his skills as a bodyguard and spy to the highest bidder, Kui Ji — Faded Shadow takes on the best weapons money can buy, including the high-tech, fire-based FFAR 1 — Bright Blade, which is also a mythic rarity weapons plan. included in the draw based on the new season 5 assault rifle.
- Other anarchy-themed Season 5 draws include operator skins like Alias — Signal Jammer and David Mason — Bandit, alongside legendary weapon blueprints like KSP-45 — Jolted Radio and RUS-79U — Custom Job. Also, be on the lookout for a repeat of the Clean House draw, which includes a Legendary Prize — Anti-Terrorist Operator Skin, Legendary J358 — Heavy Handgun Weapon Plan, and more.
- Battle Pass Vault: And Deep Water joins the Battle Pass Vault in Season 5, bringing Epic-rarity operators such as Roze — Foreshadow; Rorke – Manhunter; Otter — back; and Call of Duty: Ghosts villain, Merrick. Also equip yourself with new Epic Weapon Blueprints, including BK557 — Counter Stealth Unit; QXR — Close Catch; DR-H – Rebreather; PP19 Bison – Devilfish; and CR-56 AMAX — Torpedo.
- Vault Updates: Starting with Season 5, each Battle Pass Vault season will be rotated out of the in-game store after 90 days, so there will be approximately four Battle Pass Vault seasons available at a time.
New improvements are coming to Tournament Mode in COD Mobile Season 5
Starting with Season 5, the Weekend Tournament Mode will allow players to compete in both weekly rotating multiplayer and Battle Royale, starting with Alcatraz.
- Melee Camos: Get up close with the new Melee Camos tournament mode. Once you’ve unlocked enough Tournament Camos for Primary Weapons, you’ll be able to earn Melee Weapon Camos, so you can fight in style even when you’re going toe-to-toe.
- Improved Crates: Tournament Crate content will also be upgraded as players will be able to use their coupons for 1CP on the first draw of Mythic Card Crates.
When will COD Mobile Season 3 2023 start
The new season will begin May 31, 2023 and the battle pass season will begin June 1, 2023. We hope you enjoy it Season 5 2023 Call of Duty Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 5 2023 about Get Wrecked! update the article to help. Then feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below, we will make sure to answer them all.
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram group, or Discord server. Also follow us Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for a quick update.