Tearful moment Israeli hostage reunites with her father

Rescued Israeli prisoner Noa Agramani was seen hugging her father in a tearful reunion after she was finally freed from eight months of captivity by Hamas.

25-year-old Noah, 21-year-old Almog Meir, 27-year-old Andrej Kozlov and 40-year-old Shlomi Ziv were rescued by Israeli forces in the largest rescue operation since they were taken hostage on October 7. The sunreports.

They saw Noa being loaded onto a motorcycle as she begged them “don’t kill me”.

It was a video that shocked the world.

Now it’s a joy to see her hugging her father Yaakov as the pair share a cool bottle of Coke.

She and the other three hostages have spent 245 days in captivity since they were kidnapped eight months ago.

Noa will soon meet her mother Liora, who has been suffering from stage four brain cancer – and has previously said she just wants to see her kidnapped daughter “one more time”.

61-year-old Liora said earlier Times of Israel: “I would like to see her again. Talk to her again.

“I don’t have much time left in this world.”

The brave mother’s wish will now soon come true and she will finally be able to see her lovely daughter.

Yaakov praised the rescue operation that freed her daughter, saying: “Let’s not forget, there are still 120 hostages and we have to free them.”

“We must make every effort to bring them to Israel and their families.”

All four hostages were found in two different locations in a daring daylight operation by Israeli special forces.

Noa was rescued in one place, while Meir Jan, Kozlov and Ziv were in another Hamas base.

Hundreds of soldiers took part in the “complicated operation”.

All four hostages are all fine, but were immediately taken to hospital after being rescued from Gaza.

Noa also exchanged phone calls with Israeli President Isaac Herzog and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“I’m so happy to be here. Thank you for everything, thank you for this moment,” said a smiling Noa.

However, her boyfriend Avinatan Or is said to be still being held captive by Hamas.

The IDF said in a statement: “[Four hostages] were rescued in a special operation by the IDF, ISA and Israel Police from two separate locations in the center of Nuseirat after Hamas kidnapped them from the Nova music festival.

“They are in good health and have been transferred to the Tel-HaShomer ‘Sheba’ Medical Center for further medical examinations.

“We will continue our efforts to bring the hostages home.”

Israeli officials said last week they believed Hamas still had at least 80 hostages alive.

Meanwhile, a Hamas spokesman said Israel’s release of four hostages after eight months was “a sign of failure, not an achievement.”

Horrifying footage showed the moment Noah was abducted by Hamas terrorists and dragged before being taken to Gaza.

She was at the Nova music festival in the desert when militants dragged her away on a motorbike as she pleaded “Don’t kill me”.

In the disturbing footage, she is shown with her arms outstretched as she begs them to let her go.

A 25-year-old student screams: “Don’t kill me! No, no, no,” as the shooters speed away, and she is caught between them.

Her boyfriend, Avi Nathan, is held tightly by two other terrorists nearby as he watches his helpless girlfriend in horror.

Noah’s family only realized she had been caught when they came across the disturbing footage online.

Since her abduction, several videos of her being held in an unknown location have surfaced online.

Among the many remaining hostages are children, including young girls, women and the elderly.

Netanyahu says his country will continue to “fight with our nails”, despite calls from international authorities for a ceasefire.

Israeli military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said their forces came under heavy fire during today’s rescue mission.

He said the commandos rescuing the hostages responded by shooting “from the air and from the street”.

Hagari said: “We know of less than 100 [Palestinian] victims. I don’t know how many of them are terrorists.”

The IDF said the four hostages were being held by terrorists in the homes of Gazan families in two buildings under Hamas control.

Hamas has previously been accused of using civilians as human shields.

Hamas’s media office claimed “210 martyrs” were killed in the Israeli operation, but this figure was disputed by doctors on the ground, who gave a much lower estimate of around 70.

It comes after British-Israeli hostage Nadav Popplewell was murdered in Hamas captivity just weeks after the terror group taunted his family with a chilling ten-second video of him.

He and his mother, Channah Peri, 79, were taken hostage from their home in Kibbutz Nirim during the horrific bloodshed on October 7.

Channah and Nadav are said to have remained together throughout their captivity in the Gaza tunnel.

Channah was later released on November 24 as part of a temporary ceasefire agreement.

Meanwhile, Israel discovered the body of Shani Louk along with two other hostages in the Gaza Strip.

German tattooist Shani Louk was a victim of the Hamas massacre on October 7 when she was kidnapped from the Nova festival.

Israel Defense Forces spokesman Daniel Hagari broke the tragic news and said hostages Amit Buskilo and Itzhak Gelerenter were also found on the Strip.

He confirmed that all three were killed by Hamas terrorists during the massacre at the music festival on October 7 and their bodies taken to Gaza.

It comes after Hamas launched a horrific rocket attack on Israel for the first time in months, forcing civilians to flee their homes.

Hamas announced it was targeting Israel’s largest city, saying: “We fired a major salvo at Tel Aviv in response to the Zionist massacre of civilians.”

The barrage of rockets is believed to have come from the town of Rafah, which Israel is constantly shelling with strikes as it seeks to end the bloody war.

A few days ago, Israel was ordered to immediately end the operation in Rafah, the southern part of Gaza, where countless Palestinians have taken refuge.

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) said the humanitarian crisis in Rafah has “worsened” and the situation is now “catastrophic”.

ICJ President Nawaf Salam said: “Israel must stop its military offensive immediately.”

The World Court has accused Israel of restricting aid to Gaza, which it denies.

The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Karim Khan, has requested an arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for alleged war crimes in the Strip.

Among the requests for international assignments, Hamas leaders were also included.

The attack on Rafah in recent weeks comes as the IDF seeks to find and destroy every last remnant of Hamas so the war can end.

Israel says the city is the last major Hamas stronghold in the Gaza Strip.

They are “eliminating terrorists” and “terrorist infrastructure” and have already attacked hundreds of “terrorist targets”.

Repeated airstrikes have also been ongoing since early May, with three “significant” tunnel shafts also found.

At the start of the planned attack, army tanks surrounded the entire eastern half of the city full of refugees.

The remaining hostages are believed to be still locked underground in a network of Hamas hideouts. The number of victims of the Israeli military operation in Gaza has exceeded at least 35,000 Palestinian civilians, according to the Gaza Ministry of Health.

This article was originally published in The Sun and has been reproduced with permission.

Leave a Comment