A six-week Soul Fighter event where in-game content will be added to the »league of legends,” “Teamfight Tactics,” “League of Legends: Wild Rift,” and “Legends of Runeterra,” the game’s creator and publisher just posted Riot Games. Riot Games’ tribute to the fighting game genre, Soul Fighter, will feature all-new game modes, skins, gameplay features and more across all four Riot Games Runeterra titles, drawing inspiration from the deep emotional resonance and unique character moments of fighting games and anime tournaments. bows. The Soul Fighter event starts on Thursday, July 20 and flows through Monday, August 28 globally.
Players are immersed in a vibrant and diverse environment where contestants battle to prove themselves in the “Tournament of Souls”, the biggest stage in the alternate reality that Soul Fighter is set in. Fighters with incredible skills compete in a tournament run by the mysterious Eye of God until only one remains.
Welcome to the world of Soul Fighter, where stronger champions clash, intense rivalries, awesome combos and new game modes!
prepared The fight will be on July 20. pic.twitter.com/SW4WRqR63X
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) June 26, 2023
The Soul Fighter event will bring exciting new in-game content to the four titles
Four games will allow players to participate in the entire Soul Fighter event:
1. League of Legends
The world’s most popular PC MOBA, “League of Legends”, introduces a brand new game mode, 12 new Soul Fighter skins, a client metagame experience, a new champion and more.
- New game mode: Arena: In an all-new League of Legends game mode called Arena, four teams of two players go head-to-head in turn-based battles. After each round of combat, they will receive unique power-ups until only one team remains. Four different battlefields are used for combat, each with a unique size, topography and theme. Champions from the Soul Fighter universe will occasionally appear in matches as cameos, to the benefit or detriment of players.
- Champion Launch: Naafiri, the dog of a hundred bites
- Disguise: Soul Fighter Samira (Ultimate), Soul Fighter Viego (Legendary), Soul Fighter Naafiri, Soul Fighter Shaco, Soul Fighter Pyke, Soul Fighter Sett, Soul Fighter Lux, Soul Fighter Jhin, Soul Fighter Gwen, Soul Fighter Evelynn, Prestige Soul Fighter Shaco and Prestige Soul Fighter Pyke
- Soul Fighter 2023 Pass
- In-Client Metagame Experience: Tournament of Souls (LoL Exclusive)
- Tournament of Souls is a client-based combo fighting game that focuses on style ratings. By participating in league games, players will assume the role of Samira and gain reputation. This will allow them to face new opponents and unlock new skills for Samira to advance in the competition. Defeat each of the ten opposing champions to claim the title of tournament winner. After each victory, players can collect rewards and unlock Story and Expert difficulty levels, each of which presents a unique set of challenges for players of all skill levels and timing.
2. Team fight tactics
The industry-leading auto-battle “Teamfight Tactics” features an all-new gameplay, an immersive in-game narrative experience, new tactics, an event pass, and the legendary Tournament of Souls arena.
- New game mode: Soul Brawl: Soul Brawl is a transitional game mode coming to Teamfight Tactics as part of the Soul Fighter event, similar to Fortune’s Favor during the Lunar Gala earlier this year. Players compete for Soul Power during the training phase of this game mode, which will strengthen their Soul Crown and open up more loot options, and during the tournament phase, where they will be pitted in a best-of-three tournament.
- Narrative experience in the client (TFT exclusive): A narrative experience in the client, The Choncc Dome, is available in addition to the game mode. Champions and Tactics work together in this area to be ready for the Tournament of Souls. The Choncc Dome is the first event to offer exclusive Pass+ and for the first time, a TFT in-client experience was available on mobile platforms.
- Tactics: Chibi Gwen; Chibi Soul Fighter Gwen (Mythical)
- Arena: Souls Arena Tournament
- Soul Fighter Event Pass with new rewards
3. League of Legends: Wild Rift
The mobile MOBA “League of Legends: Wild Rift” from Riot Games includes six new Soul Fighter skins, a unique in-client narrative experience, and an all-new game mode created specifically for Wild Rift.
- New game mode: Tag Duel: A new game mode called Tag Duel pits players against each other in one-on-one combat. Before starting the fight, each player will choose three champions. These champions can be easily switched between when they are off cooldown, allowing for different combos that were previously only available with teammates. The winner is the first to score four kills.
- Champion Launch: Nilah the Joy Unbound
- Skins: Soul Fighter Draven, Soul Fighter Nilah, Soul Fighter Yasuo, Soul Fighter Irelia and Soul Fighter Xin Zhao and Soul Fighter Draven (Special Edition)
- Soul Fighter Event Pass
- In-Client Narrative Experience (WR Exclusive)
- Set in the Soul Fighter universe, players will experience a story mostly seen through the eyes of Draven and Yasuo as they compete in the Soul Tournament and explore the lands beyond. Wild Rift gameplay will allow players to progress through a visual novel that also features mini-game combat that will put their speed and accuracy to the test. Players will receive tokens as they progress through the event, which they can use to purchase various items from the event shop and to unlock Arcade Mode. Players can play a series of mini-games in Arcane Mode as their favorite Soul Fighter champion, unlock a special emote, and more.
4. Legends of Runeterra
The popular digital card game “Legends of Runeterra” has added a new event ticket and cosmetics to the battlefield.
- Skins: Soul Fighter Nidalee (Epic), Soul Fighter Viego (Epic), Soul Fighter Sett (Epic), Soul Fighter Samira (Rare), Soul Fighter Jhin (Rare), Soul Fighter Gwen (Rare), Soul Fighter Pyke (Rare) and Soul Fighter Evelynn
- Soul Fighter Event Pass
- New emotes and cards
Riot Games will donate all League of Legends sales to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund
From July 20th to August 28th, Riot will make a 20% donation to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund, a donor-advised fund account supported by ImpactAssets, from sales of Soul Fighter Samira, Soul Fighter Event Pass and all related packs. in the game League of Legends.
Andrei van Roon, Head of League Studio stated, “We are excited about the range of different experiences in the League of Legends ecosystem that make up the Soul Fighter event. Arena, Soul Brawl and Tag Duel will provide players with innovative experiences that we believe will significantly improve League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics and Wild Rift respectively. We can’t wait to see what players think when they get their hands on them.”
Riot Games is pleased to announce Soul Fighter: Fight Night as part of the Soul Fighter event. This broadcast event will feature 16 content producers competing in and out of the game for the chance to be named Fight Night Champion. The event will take place in Los Angeles, California on Monday, July 17th at 6pm PT and will be streamed live on Twitch.
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram groupor Discord server. Also follow us Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.