With the latest Project NEXT update around the corner, here’s the final balance tweaks v Advanced server. After Revised changes to emblem settings are completed with MOONTONdevelopers Mobile Legendsthere will also be some changes to the revamped hero in the original server that will try to bring the less important heroes back into mint. With Spell Vamp changes, hero stories and more, we’ll break down the current Patch Update 7/1/94 in Mobile Legends.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.94: Hero customizations
The developers have improved his Spell Vamp a bit.
Skill 2 (↑)
Spell Vamp Ratio: 100% >> 125%
Developers need more time to test Miya’s customizations, so we’re rolling them back for now.
Yu Zhong (adapted)
The developers need more time to test Yu Zhong’s customizations, so we’re bringing them back for now.
Developers need more time to test Vale’s customizations, so we’re currently rolling them back.
Skill 1 (↓)
Take it easy: 9-7.5 s >> 9 s at all levels.
Physical attack bonus to improved basic attack: 225% >> 215%
Skill 1 (↓)
Slash’s Damage Physical Attack Bonus: 80% >> 75%
Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.94 Update: New Skins, Fragment Tweaks, and More
We will list them all in this part of the article Starlight skins, event skins and more ready to appear in Mobile Legends soon.
- Lunox “Divine Goddess” will be available in Magic Wheel on 6/27.
- Minsitthar “Crimson Lion”, July’s Starlight skin will be available on 7/1 (server time)
- Faramis’ “Summer Sparks” will be available 7/10 Launch Week 30% OFF.
- Balmond’s Infernal Warlord” will be available on 7/17 for 899 diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Yin “Eternal Guardian”, the August Starlight skin will be available on 8/1 (server time).
- Zhask “Rak” will soon be available with a completely redesigned design.
- Badang “Leo” will soon be available with a completely redesigned design.
- Chang’e “Moon Artist” will be available soon with optimized in-game effects.
There are tons of shard customizations, StarLight store updates, free heroes, and more.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.7.94 Update: New Features and Events
More will be available as part of the NEXT Update 2023 project events in the mixture. Other than that, here is a list of other events coming to the game soon.
MLBB x Sanrio collaboration
- A wonderful surprise sales event: From July 3rd to August 2nd, the Delightful Vending Surprise event will offer 4 collaboration skins of Angela’s “Heartstring”, Claude’s “Bad Bro”, Floryn’s “Fluffy Dream”, and Chang’e’s “Moon Artist”. . Players can come and get your exclusive sales surprise!
- Sales Token: 1st round: It starts on July 8th, with the 2nd round later
- Players can sign up to claim Vending Tokens and draw in the Delightful Vending Surprise event. You can also complete quests and get more sales tokens!
- Happy bow swapping: From July 3 to August 2, players can complete quests to claim Lucky Bowknots and exchange them for Vending Tokens, Sanrio Characters Emote Choice Bundles, “Fantastic Party, Cinnamon” Avatar Border, “Arrival: Hello Kitty!” Spawn Effect, and other valuable items.
- Badtz’s special gifts: From 7/3 to 7/24, you can complete quests to exchange for a limited-time knockback effect and avatar border in the MLBB × Sanrio Characters event.
- Lunox “Divine Goddess” will be available in Magic Wheel.
- There will be a 20% DISCOUNT on the Magic Wheel for 3 days.
- The experience of helping a teammate select a hero has been optimized.
- The display of the item notification interface has been optimized.
- “Log out all devices” and “Login history” in “Device management” are combined.
- Added display optimization for avatars and album images to prevent game crashes due to large images.
- Added reminder about image size limit for uploading avatar images. Images that are too large will not be uploaded.
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram group, or Discord server. Also follow us Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.